Tuesday 20 October 2015

Kabam: This Means War

This is my first day playing 'This Means War' by Kabam. Google Play recommended to install this game. Out of curiosity I installed it. Basically, it is action strategy based game. So far, the tutorial were based on Single player mission. Nothing much on the part of Multiplayer as I had in Clash of Clans, Invasion, Royal Revolt...

Basic Terminology:

The intro part has exposed towards the basics of the gameplay. And for the purpose of this post, I will list few of them.

Power Cells: These are the elements which could be bought for some real money. Like I would be diamonds or gems for real money in other games. No surprise, you have to make deal with Kaboom for the speed ups.

Engineer's Tent: Though it may spell and pronounce as Engineers, it would simply call them builders employed in your base. At first, you would be kept incharge of a war base as usual. Nothing new on this part. Number of Engineer Tent decide how many constructions could be made simultaneously.

Command center: It is the heart of the base. It decide how many building and types of such building shall be present in your war base.

Supply collector and Storages: To be frank, I really wonder who send supply 24x7 in this game. But you will receive supply relentlessly. In this place, you could collect all your supply that have reached your base.

Red Mercury Collector: This is the vital resource of your base. Sorry, this is want the intro said about the resource. So I hope it will be the vital resource to reckon with.

Army Camps: It is the base where your units stay all day. The units must be produced from a separate barracks.

Gameplay:


Basically, I started the game under a shield. I lose shield if I enter multiplayer battle. Once I lose my base to an attack, then I gain back the shield. Feels similar to Clash of Clans where people farm with TownHall outside the walls. But for now, I would not make a flat assessment.

There are three types of game who can play. Single player mission where you fight against a Major ranked officer, one against friends and last one is multiplayer battle.

Gameplay is all about building troops and fill the army camps. Then launch attack! You end up looting resources from other bases if you win the fight. 

Overall, my first day at 'This Means War' feels like I am in another replica of Clash of Clans. The setup seems similar to that. Lets wait some time, to know more about the multiplayer feature of this game. If my base could be attack even if I am offline then it would be exact replica of Clash of Clans. So stay tuned to know more about this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment your views and opinion